At Midwest Carpet Cleaning, our appointment process ensures that you get the most out of our service. Beginning with you contacting us and ending with us leaving your carpet like new, this process has proven to create satisfied customers and clean carpets, upholstery, and hard flooring.
- Introduction : There are many ways you might be introduced to our company: you may have been brought here, to our website, or maybe you were told about our excellent service and customer care by a friend or family member. Regardless of how you come to contact us, we will always be happy to help a new customer, and speak with you over the phone or in person about the services and treatments that we offer. During this step, you will also schedule the walk-through for a date and time that works for you.
- Walk-Through : The second step in the appointment process is a brief scheduled walk-through. This is when our technicians will visit your house for the first time, assess any issues that Midwest can help with, determine whether furniture will need to be moved, evaluate which special treatments may be advantageous, and schedule the remaining steps in your appointment.
- Furniture Moving : In most cases, carpeted rooms also contain furniture, which will be relocated to another space in the home or office while the cleaning stages are completed. This step will be done by our technicians, so you don’t have to move any heavy furniture yourself in advance of your cleaning appointment.
- Pre-Treat : Our pretreatment step is designed to loosen and release stains and soil from the carpet before steam cleaning. We utilize a high quality stain release solution in tandem with an industrial roto-vac to ensure the total breakdown of stains, grease, and other sticky soil components.
- Steam Clean : Once the stain release solution has done its job, we bring in our truck mounted equipment or high pressure portable system. The steam cleaning process removes the dirt and grime from the carpet without harsh chemicals; our steam cleaning equipment is filled with clean water, and dirty water is removed and contained in our truck.
- De-Odorize : After steam cleaning, a deodorizing compound is applied to the carpet. This ensures that your carpet stays fresh and clean-smelling as long as possible.
- Scotchgard Protection : For those customers who want to take an extra step toward protecting their carpet, we offer scotchgard protection. This finishing touch can extend the life and cleanliness of your carpet.
Contact us now to begin your residential carpet cleaning appointment.